Saturday, July 17, 2010

FAIL.... absolute... EPIC... fail

this has got to be one of the dumbest things I have read in a long time...

""I know AC-DC but I didn't know they wrote the song all this time. My gosh! But I could tell you this: I LOVE HEAVY DISTORTION SONGS. COuld you give me a list of ACDC songs with lot's of distiortion please?"


I didn't bother to correct any spelling mistakes, but yeah - the AC/DC song this mental deficient was referring to is "T.N.T." off their 1975 High Voltage album. (coincidentally, "T.N.T." is also the very first song I ever learned how to play on the guitar, some 23+ years ago)

This was posted on a youtube guitar stombox demo video from ProGuitarShop(dot)com, so I'm assuming this person also considers themselves something of a musician(maybe?).




seriously - please consider getting yourself sterilized/spayed/neutered - the gene pool deserves better.






*misanthropic sigh*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm pretty sure "TNT" was actually written and recorded by Def Leppard. Maybe ACDC did a cover version of it?

Tony said...

Def Leppard was founded in England in 1977 and their first album "On Through the Night" was released in 1980.

AC/DC was founded in Australia in 1973 and their second album "T.N.T."(which contains the track 'T.N.T.') was released only in Australia only in December 1975(and released the following year internationally on the album "High Voltage").

So the track 'T.N.T.' was out there on an album & on the radio a full 2 years before Def Leppard was even a band.